Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Visit with the Blogger


Hello and welcome to my blog! It's a first for me. I've been quilting for about 15 years and am passionate about fabric and all things quilting! I just joined Amy's Quilt Along to inspire me, get me motivated and get that machine stitching again! I just converted our living room into my quilting room and needed a project to get things going after a long winter! Hope you visit again soon to follow me along with my new quilt!

Here's my first two blocks for the Amy's Sampler Quilt Along.......

11 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love your blocks, and welcome to blogland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look great. Welcome to blogland, I just started mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun blogging! And quilting. I would LOVE to have a dedicated quilting room. I have to get my stuff out, and then put it up, everytime I sew. I really like how your fabrics look together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the encouragement everyone....good luck to you all as well. I'm anxious to see how different all the finished quilts will look with all the different fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your blocks are gorgeous!

    hugz,Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been quilting also for about 15 years,and I also started blogging just recently I think this is a fun way to experiment with various blocks , good luck

    ReplyDelete